SARI LEHTINEN, M+A ARCHITECTS
“The design team at M+A Architects was inspired by the history of Fort Thomas when designing One Highland. The architectural language is based on the rich and varied built environment of the community. The roof pitches are reminiscent of the rhythms of homes along Ft. Thomas streets and the building materials tie to the architectural context of the neighborhoods. The dominant material choices, brick and stone, are warm and inviting as construction materials; they also relate to the historic Tower Park structures.
One Highland’s masonry corner tower marks an exciting place to gather and unique place to live.”
Each residence offers the convenience of one-level living with elevator access to an enclosed garage. Open residential floor plans, high ceilings, and large windows provide a sense of elegant simplicity and spaciousness.
The building is constructed of the high-grade materials for lasting value. The exterior shell and mechanical systems utilize some of the latest energy saving technologies.
- Eighteen luxury residences on three levels with elevator service to lobby and garage
- 12,000 SF of commercial space on first level curated to enhance the lifestyle of residents and the community
- Beautifully decorated residential lobby and common areas
- One hydraulic elevator with furniture grade wall panels
- Mailroom and delivery closet for packages
- Professionally landscaped grounds and automatic sprinkling system
- Landscape lighting highlighting features of the building and grounds
- Two assigned parking spaces in a secured garage
- Visitor parking in garage
- Keyless computerized building and garage-controlled access
- Bicycle storage in garage
- State of the art fire and smoke alarm system with central station monitoring
- NFPA approved fire suppression sprinkler system
- Individually metered gas, electric and water
- Garbage chute on each level with automatic deodorant system